Brooklyn and all of New York City is alive with fun activities during the Fourth of July holiday, so be sure and celebrate our nation’s birthday in this vibrant city! With so much to see and do, including Macy’s Fireworks Spectacular, an international hot dog eating contest, and walking tours, you’ll want to stay for the whole holiday week and not miss a thing. Hotels in Brooklyn are conveniently located to mix together the best of what the whole city has to offer. Be sure to check out one of these five boutique hotels in Brooklyn, New York that you’re sure to love:
1. King & Grove Williamsburg Hotel: a full-service, urban retreat that is geared toward the sophisticated traveler. In the heart of Williamsburg, this hotel overlooks McCarren Park and has a rooftop bar and outdoor saltwater pool for luxurious amenities. Rooms have a mid-century feel with bamboo flooring, oak cabinetry, and marble bathrooms.
2. Wythe Hotel: offers spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and full amenities. The Wythe Hotel is quite unique as it was designed in a fully preserved, renovated, 1901 cooperage industrial building. This hotel features custom beds made from the building’s old pine ceiling, radiant floor heating, iPhone-controlled surround sound, full-service seasonal minibar, and more.
3. Aloft New York Brooklyn: contemporary, fresh, and fun, Aloft is a hotel that celebrates the individual. They give you freedom to control and customize your travel experience to fit your personal style. Open in design, you’ll love the rooms and amenities available aimed to maximize work and play. You can even meet & mingle with friends at their w xyzSM bar, where something is always happening.
4. Hotel Le Bleu: conveniently located near the Brooklyn Bridge and the Brooklyn Museum, Hotel Le Bleu is a stylish and contemporary boutique hotel that offers luxurious furnishings with top-of-the-line service. They have 48 rooms, a rooftop restaurant/lounge (currently being renovated) that has spectacular views of New York City, concierge services, complimentary Fresh Start Basket, and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience.
5. Hotel 718: provides a new kind of New York experience with its upscale, yet relaxed and intimate atmosphere. This hotel is smaller than many hotels and integrates into the neighborhood and city with a character you won’t find anywhere else. If you like a down-home feel yet like the vibe of the city, Hotel 718 is the perfect place.