In need of a luscious treat? Whether you are planning a special event or just need a sweet indulgence for yourself, look no further than CakeJoy in the Fort Greene area. Cakejoy is Brooklyn food at its finest where you can purchase a wide variety of fluffy and smooth, upscale cupcakes and cakes. Using top quality ingredients as well as both domestic and imported fruits and liqueurs, CakeJoy offers traditional and more exotic flavors. Try the Brownie Cheesecake, their famous Red Velvet Cheesecake, or one of their many cocktail cupcakes made with shots of rum. Purchase separately or by the dozen in mini or regular sizes, or in cake rounds. Located at 364 Myrtle Avenue in Brooklyn, CakeJoy can be reached at 718-624-CAKE (2253) or at email@example.com.
- PR SHOP TALK & NETWORKING, June 22nd
- Curious on Tanzania: Traveling while Natural Soiree, June 8th
- Flatbush Fest – Kick off Party, June 9 @BKLYNCommons
- Seek your Truth: Women Empowerment Summit June 10th
- Haitian-American Author Cindy Similien-Johnson Talks About the Importance of Bridging the Gap in Haitian Culture and Literature