Contemporary and fresh, Sue Perette Restaurant and Bar is French countryside cuisine at its best! Voted in 2011 as a Diner’s Choice Winner by opentable.com and Best of Brooklyn for French restaurants by the U.S. Commerce Association, Sue Perette is one of the finest restaurant in Brooklyn. Named after the small, convenience food markets found across France’s rural country and the “grand-motherly,” country-style food, their brunch and dinner entrees are made with fresh local ingredients and served in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Organic and biodynamic wines as well as local and international draft beers are also served. Enjoy your favorite French meal or come discover a new region specialty each night with the Tour de France at 270 Smith Street in Brooklyn. Or call them at 718-643-2861.
- Community Life’s Lecture & Cocktails Series: How to get free PR for your small business, April 20th
- TrendyTripping Author Talks May 4
- Travel Founders Roundtable co-hosted BKLYN Commons March 30
- WAMVentures Forum: Pitch to Investors | Be a Game Changer! (3/13/17 )
- Grow Your Network through Social Media with Benchmark Creative Group