This Friday allowed those of you with a generous heart to get out and about with things to do in Brooklyn that were of benefit to local food pantries with a potluck dinner hosted by the Fort Greene Association. Imagine all of the delicious food that you will be able to taste with the diverse culture that makes up Brooklyn. (Celebrities also know what a hot area Brooklyn is, with the likes of Anne Hathaway making a pit stop here for some typical Brooklyn food from the Food Freaks truck! Your list of things to do in Brooklyn would never be complete without a visit to the food trucks!)Other things to do in Brooklyn this weekend centered around World AIDS day beginning with an event on Friday organized by the Brooklyn Central Library. A great weekend of good deeds is ahead, so take part and have fun!
- PR SHOP TALK & NETWORKING, June 22nd
- Curious on Tanzania: Traveling while Natural Soiree, June 8th
- Flatbush Fest – Kick off Party, June 9 @BKLYNCommons
- Seek your Truth: Women Empowerment Summit June 10th
- Haitian-American Author Cindy Similien-Johnson Talks About the Importance of Bridging the Gap in Haitian Culture and Literature