While in Brooklyn local travel is a must. By far the scariest, spookiest season of the year, the Gravesend Inn is back with Theatreworks’ high-tech haunted hotel, that’s been sending chills down the spines of children and adults since 1999. This theme-park-quality local travel attraction was provided by City Tech’s resident theatrical troupe of the Entertainment Technology Department. It is located at the Voorhees Theatre on 186 Jay Street (north of Tillary), Brooklyn, NY and its only $5 for general admission. Admission is only $4 for group sales, with ID. Open seven days this year: October 20th – 31st. So, come out the night of your choice, or every night if you like!
- PR SHOP TALK & NETWORKING, June 22nd
- Curious on Tanzania: Traveling while Natural Soiree, June 8th
- Flatbush Fest – Kick off Party, June 9 @BKLYNCommons
- Seek your Truth: Women Empowerment Summit June 10th
- Haitian-American Author Cindy Similien-Johnson Talks About the Importance of Bridging the Gap in Haitian Culture and Literature