While in Brooklyn local travel is a must. By far the scariest, spookiest season of the year, the Gravesend Inn is back with Theatreworks’ high-tech haunted hotel, that’s been sending chills down the spines of children and adults since 1999. This theme-park-quality local travel attraction was provided by City Tech’s resident theatrical troupe of the Entertainment Technology Department. It is located at the Voorhees Theatre on 186 Jay Street (north of Tillary), Brooklyn, NY and its only $5 for general admission. Admission is only $4 for group sales, with ID. Open seven days this year: October 20th – 31st. So, come out the night of your choice, or every night if you like!
- Community Life’s Lecture & Cocktails Series: How to get free PR for your small business, April 20th
- TrendyTripping Author Talks May 4
- Travel Founders Roundtable co-hosted BKLYN Commons March 30
- WAMVentures Forum: Pitch to Investors | Be a Game Changer! (3/13/17 )
- Grow Your Network through Social Media with Benchmark Creative Group