Can you say A-scarium? Sponsored by Pepsi, the New York Aquarium’s annual Halloween celebration will be hosted on October 15-16, 22-23, and 29-30. Children in costumes get in free by the way. Meet the sea monsters! Enjoy live music, storytelling, arts and crafts, plus you can collect treats at specific treat stations. What kid wouldn’t love this adventure? Also a special Halloween 4-D feature called The Curse of Skull Rock will be showing outside the Aquarium entrance in the theatre but that’s not all! Thrilling magic shows, that are animal-themed, use illusions and tricks that the young ones will love, and for our adventurers, explore the Spooky Shipwreck. Don’t forget to come down to the Aquarium when you’re looking for things to do in Brooklyn.
- PR SHOP TALK & NETWORKING, June 22nd
- Curious on Tanzania: Traveling while Natural Soiree, June 8th
- Flatbush Fest – Kick off Party, June 9 @BKLYNCommons
- Seek your Truth: Women Empowerment Summit June 10th
- Haitian-American Author Cindy Similien-Johnson Talks About the Importance of Bridging the Gap in Haitian Culture and Literature