Looking for great things to do in Brooklyn? The first ever American Cheese Month launches nationally this month, and of course, Brooklyn will represent. And the following Brooklynite cheese mongers are participating: Stinky Bklyn in Carroll Garden on Smith St: They have 31 days of American crafted cheeses at 40% off each selected cheese. Fort Greene’s The Greene Grape Shop for Brooklyn wine and taste some Brooklyn cheese. Okay so they’re not made in Brooklyn- but you can find them here! The Greene Grape’s October Cheese Calendar. Go to a Brooklyn wine shop to pair your cheese with wine. The Greene Grape is participating in American cheese month. Booklyn Victory Garden in Clinton Hill, In Park Slope, Bkln Larder on Flatbush Avenue between Bergen St and 6th Ave. The Eastern District located on Manhattan Avenue in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Get some Brooklyn beer to go with your cheese, and stock up on Redhook, Brooklyn crafted Six-Point brew. Eastern District is featuring an American-made cheese for everyday of the month.
- Community Life’s Lecture & Cocktails Series: How to get free PR for your small business, April 20th
- TrendyTripping Author Talks May 4
- Travel Founders Roundtable co-hosted BKLYN Commons March 30
- WAMVentures Forum: Pitch to Investors | Be a Game Changer! (3/13/17 )
- Grow Your Network through Social Media with Benchmark Creative Group