Watch the latest summer flicks on the big screen for absolutely free things to do in Brooklyn. Check out the following sites to catch blockbuster movies: Coney Island: Undergoing Monday blues? Detoxify yourself by going to a public viewing of the latest hits on Monday nights at Coney Island Beach. The summer couldn’t get any better! Williamsburg: Want to enjoy an evening under the open sky, relaxing on the lush green grass of McCarren Park? Then bring your picnic baskets along and have one of the best picnics ever while watching movies every Wednesday! Dumbo: Watch the hottest Hollywood offerings in the amazing outdoor theatres of Brooklyn Bridge Park on Thursday evenings, with the sun setting in the background!
- Community Life’s Lecture & Cocktails Series: How to get free PR for your small business, April 20th
- TrendyTripping Author Talks May 4
- Travel Founders Roundtable co-hosted BKLYN Commons March 30
- WAMVentures Forum: Pitch to Investors | Be a Game Changer! (3/13/17 )
- Grow Your Network through Social Media with Benchmark Creative Group