Watch the latest summer flicks on the big screen for absolutely free things to do in Brooklyn. Check out the following sites to catch blockbuster movies: Coney Island: Undergoing Monday blues? Detoxify yourself by going to a public viewing of the latest hits on Monday nights at Coney Island Beach. The summer couldn’t get any better! Williamsburg: Want to enjoy an evening under the open sky, relaxing on the lush green grass of McCarren Park? Then bring your picnic baskets along and have one of the best picnics ever while watching movies every Wednesday! Dumbo: Watch the hottest Hollywood offerings in the amazing outdoor theatres of Brooklyn Bridge Park on Thursday evenings, with the sun setting in the background!
- PR SHOP TALK & NETWORKING, June 22nd
- Curious on Tanzania: Traveling while Natural Soiree, June 8th
- Flatbush Fest – Kick off Party, June 9 @BKLYNCommons
- Seek your Truth: Women Empowerment Summit June 10th
- Haitian-American Author Cindy Similien-Johnson Talks About the Importance of Bridging the Gap in Haitian Culture and Literature