With dear William and Kate headed stateside, we have to ask – if they were to come to Brooklyn, what sites would they need to see? For a luxurious stay, they might consider the new Nu Hotel on Smith Street where bikes are provided to guests free of charge, or the Hotel Le Jolie in Williamsburg where the views are spectacular. A daytime excursion might include taking in some art and culture on a trip to the Brooklyn Museum, and for a fine dining experience, we might suggest the famed River Café in Dumbo, where diners enjoy exquisite cuisine and delicious views of the Manhattan skyline from the restaurant’s unique floating river dining room. Don’t forget your jacket, though, Will – The River Café has a strict dress code! For some after dinner entertainment, head over to BAM for some fine cinema or a performance and enjoy these great things to do in Brooklyn!
- Community Life’s Lecture & Cocktails Series: How to get free PR for your small business, April 20th
- TrendyTripping Author Talks May 4
- Travel Founders Roundtable co-hosted BKLYN Commons March 30
- WAMVentures Forum: Pitch to Investors | Be a Game Changer! (3/13/17 )
- Grow Your Network through Social Media with Benchmark Creative Group