Once again the Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival is back November 11 – 12 with six separate venues within Williamsburg, Brooklyn. BEMF has many things to do in Brooklyn they are established as one of the most influential genre bending musical events with over forty featured artists, plenty of food, street art and more. There are many hotels in Brooklyn but, which will be the most convenient to the festival? Hotel Le Jolie is a beautiful place to rest your head while, Pointe Plaza Hotel is convenient and close to BEMF. If you’re looking for hotels in Brooklyn that feature great Wi-Fi service, for those people that can’t be too far away from their social networking, check out the Condor Hotel and get ready to update your facebook status and send those tweets in.
- Community Life’s Lecture & Cocktails Series: How to get free PR for your small business, April 20th
- TrendyTripping Author Talks May 4
- Travel Founders Roundtable co-hosted BKLYN Commons March 30
- WAMVentures Forum: Pitch to Investors | Be a Game Changer! (3/13/17 )
- Grow Your Network through Social Media with Benchmark Creative Group